sidewiki yelp review

A new Google tool " sidewiki " allows Internet users to make public comments about the sites they visit, visible alongside Web pages, and the capability has Web site owners, including some veterinarians, anxious about the tool’s impact on their reputations. The impact of such a review could be damaging to a veterinarian and any other business or professional with a Web presence. Veterinary Crtitics say “Google is trying to take interactivity away from the source and centralize it”. Google has been reported to have tried buying Yelp.com for a half a billion dollars. Until they do I will continue to use both Sidewiki and Yelp to communicate evidence and to refer the public back to this forum where it is not necessary to register with a centralized source for interactivity. I will do my best to remove the spam from this forum but may not be able to do it as effectively as Sidewiki and Yelp.

Was this Yelp / Sidewiki review …?

one star.... eeek methinks not
No votes
two star.... meh. Ive experienced better
No votes
three star... a-ok
No votes
four star.... yah im a fan
No votes
five star.... whahoo as good as it gets
No votes

Total votes : 0

sidewiki yelp review

Postby malernee » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Except for "technical editing"evidence based medical studies show the peer review that doctors have used for 200 years does not work.
See some examples in veterinary medicine.
http://www.ebvet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406
I have now joined Sidewiki and Yelp.com to try to provide a more transparent and open "measured outcomes" review of how to fix critters. Those who do not want to join Sidewiki and Yelp.com may be able to post here. So far I have manually removed hundreds of spam post here in this open forum that google or sidewiki i think would have removed by computer

art malernee dvm
Fla vet lic 1820
malernee
Site Admin

Return to Sidewiki and Yelp