call for RCT that shows chemo or radiation work for VAS

evidence-based cancer treatment — the discipline that insists on proof that time-honored medical practices and procedures are actually effective.
No ancedotal stuff please.
Pet cancer treatment can cost ten thousand USA dollars. This forum is for people to tell us how they were able to obtain cancer treatment when they had no pet health insurance to cover the cost. Rabie Vaccine caused cancer often is paid for by the company that produced the vaccine even when not legally required to do so.

VAS written informed consent for chemo and radiation

Postby malernee » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:02 am

Since radiation therapy and chemo extend life and quality for some cancers its an easy sell to use it on other types of cancer by using a salespitch that hides the fact that chemo and radiation has not been proven to work for soft tissue sarcoma in humans or cats. Promotion of unproven medical care in the market place is a healthfraud practice. Doctors must be made to communicate in witting, when they take your money, what treatments have been proven to work. If I had a cat that had surgical removal of VAS with clean margins and the vet then did radiation on the area without telling me radiation has been shown to cause the very cancer he just removed and the cancer came back I would find a lawyer.
art malernee dvm
malernee
Site Admin

Previous

Return to cancer treatment